PA Any Plugin Sale

cclarry

ANY-2999

* This code is NOT valid for these products:

AMEK EQ200, bx_console AMEK 9099, bx_console SSL 9000 J, bx_crispytuner, bx_limiter True Peak, Black Box HG-2 MS, Lindell 50 Series, DearVR MONITOR, DearVR PRO, Gig Performer 4, NEOLD BIG AL, Shadow Hills Class A, Unfiltered Audio SILO

Code "ANY-2999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

ANY-3999

AMEK EQ200, bx_console AMEK 9099, bx_console SSL 9000 J, bx_crispytuner, bx_limiter True Peak, Black Box HG-2 MS, Lindell 50 Series, DearVR MONITOR, DearVR PRO, Gig Performer 4, Shadow Hills Class A

Code "ANY-3999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

ANY-4999

AMEK EQ200, bx_console AMEK 9099, bx_limiter True Peak, bx_crispytuner, Black Box HG-2 MS, Lindell 50 Series, DearVR MONITOR, DearVR PRO, Gig Performer 4, Shadow Hills Class A

Code "ANY-4999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

All codes valid until September 4, 11:59 PM California Time (PST)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

I contacted Plugin Alliance on Fakebook...and they said try another browser.  I had tried 3 browsers.
I believe that it's locked out because of the new sale that blocks more than one voucher from 
being applied to your order, so I sent a Support Ticket

• Sad 1

that's disappointing; the voucher mail does say end of day August 31, and:

It expires at the end of this month. The code is valid for any plugin sale, upgrade or promotion this month, but not valid for subscription bundles.

but oh well. For those interested: the $30 level has all 13 exclusions, the $40 level allows Big Al and Unfiltered Audio Silo, and the $50 level allows SSL 9000 J.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I contacted Plugin Alliance on Fakebook...and they said try another browser.  I had tried 3 browsers.
I believe that it's locked out because of the new sale that blocks more than one voucher from 
being applied to your order, so I sent a Support Ticket

thanks for checking, Larry. 

I added a new, expensive, not covered by sale, no available crossgrade EQ200 to the cart and my voucher still said invalid. They might have expired them?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mister_tea said:

thanks for checking, Larry. 

I added a new, expensive, not covered by sale, no available crossgrade EQ200 to the cart and my voucher still said invalid. They might have expired them?

Could very well be...will have to see what support says.

For 2999 I picked the bx_refinement ($199)
For 3999 I picked the BYOME & TRIAD bundle ($299)
For 4999 I passed (so far) [EDIT] went for the Focusrite console ($349)

$120 for $850 street price was a good deal.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

That’s strange, I didn’t receive their email, I usually do.

Me too.

In the cart, the voucher is called 'ANY PLUGIN Sept 2021', so I suspect this sale got out a little bit too early (maybe someone/something forgot there are 31 days in August?). Also, there's no mention of it on their website. Might explain why the monthly vouchers got cancelled too - they've historically not been valid during these types of sale.

• Like 1

This is not the first time PA monthly vouchers have expired before the end of the month. Had it happen to me once on something I was going to buy on the 31st. I emailed them and they sent me a special code to get it for the voucher price.

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

For 2999 I picked the bx_refinement ($199)
For 3999 I picked the BYOME & TRIAD bundle ($299)
For 4999 I passed (so far) [EDIT] went for the Focusrite console ($349)

$70 for $500 street price was a good deal.

In the end $120 for street value of $850 is the best voucher(s) I've had at PA.

Edited by Bapu

12 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Not a word from PA Support...

I filled out a ticket too. Trying for UfA TRIAD for $14.99. 🤷‍♂️

They say they'll get back within 24 hours, which of course puts last month's voucher solidly into the expiration zone.

Whatever, I've gotten such insane deals from them, so many high end plugins for free or close to it, that it's hard for me to begrudge them making a mistake from time to time. Fair play is fair play, though, and my voucher ain't supposed to expire until midnight tonight. 😄

• Like 2