Hey, can someone tell me why my Cakewalk doesn't sound

GXXX

Yeh, that's a pretty broad question, GXXX. Might help to narrow it down with a little more information, like if the audio interface is external or internal, what driver you're using, internal or external speakers, passive or active? Do you get sound from other sources, e.g. WMP or YouTube?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bitflipper said:

是的,这是一个相当广泛的问题,GXXX。提供更多信息可能有助于缩小范围,例如音频接口是外部还是内部,您使用的是什么驱动程序,内部或外部扬声器,无源还是有源?您是否从其他来源获得声音,例如 WMP 或 YouTube?

It says, "There are no audio devices available in the current driver mode," but I don't know much about that. It also says, "There are audio tracks and buses assigned to silent hardware outputs." So what are appropriate hardware outputs? My speaker is external, bluetooth connected.

6 hours ago, bitflipper said:

It's telling you that Windows can't see the interface. Try switching to WASAPI if you're currently using ASIO.

Go to Preferences -> Playback and Recording and select WASAPI from the dropdown list at top.

Ok, I think I will solve this problem under your guidance, but I will go to school to study today, so I may not be able to reply you for a long time

1 hour ago, John Vere said:

Lucky you,,  I just finished this and its all about Cakewalk audio and I actually Guarantee Sound after you watch it :) 

Ok, I think I will solve this problem under your guidance, but I will go to school to study today, so I may not be able to reply you for a long time