Quits my job

Sheens

People are horrible human beings. Most, not all. But most.

I quit a job once. I was there 10 years. I was the assistant service manager. He took a job as a VP of service and I was next in line. A salesman with zero service experience who was always below his quota applied and they had to give it to him ...

I quit 2 weeks after. He ended up losing 6 of their top 10 accounts in 7 months. They couldn't fire him so they put him back in sales selling maintenance contracts over the phone ... at the same salary.

Good luck on your new adventure. If things get bad keep the dog and throw out the wife. 🙄

• Haha 1

Yeah, good luck for whatever comes next.

I've had some great (and varied) jobs over the years, even worked for myself for over 10 years, but one in particular turned out just like the one you mention - in hindsight (ain't it a wonderful thing!), I stuck around far too long and dearly wish I hadn't. Life's too short and all that 😊

Edited by SteveStrummerUK
  • Thanks 1

I'm actually trying to decide if I'll need to quit and, if so, where to move to.  This entire area has gotten bat guano crazy including two drive-by shootings in the last few months within half-a-mile of here, one homicide half-a-mile away and another close enough that I could probably throw a golf ball to where it happened!  There's sooooo much more...  I'm enjoying working with the client I'm at every day, but the people in my business (we do IT consulting) have all become loony tunes.

I'm just trying to decide if I'll have to sell my remaining gear to make the move...

Good luck Sheens!

• Thanks 1

Good luck Sheens

If your in the mood a little old school inspiration about doors opening and closing .

https://quotes.yourdictionary.com/articles/who-said-when-one-door-closes-another-opens.html

Other than that stay away from gigs driving people around in your own car

Drivers are always hoping to get her   

image.png.0c64e26ea280f530432749187a82dcfe.png                                           

This is who they actually got instead

gifs_03-2.gif

Woof Woof

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Good luck Sheens

If your in the mood a little old school inspiration about doors opening and closing

https://quotes.yourdictionary.com/articles/who-said-when-one-door-closes-another-opens.html

Other than that stay away from driving people around in your own car gigs

the driver was hoping to get her   

image.png.0c64e26ea280f530432749187a82dcfe.png                                           

instead this is who he got

gifs_03-2.gif

Woof Woof

Kenny

Many thanks Kenny !  Your posts always ROCK !  :D 

smiley-pug.gif

• Like 1