Reverence Sound Pack
Ultra Analog Sessions
Lounge Lizard Session
AAS Strum Session
Plastic Pop Sound Pack

All for $29.99 - another 10% off if you subscribe to their newsletter

https://shop.mashable.com/sales/the-complete-2021-synth-sound-software-bundle

Edited by cclarry

Think I saw a post on here a while back where someone tried to get substitutions for all duplicates from a bundle pack like this. IIRC, support said that they do this out of courtesy (as Larry mentioned), and that in that particular case they were willing to sub one or two from the whole set. If you decide to try, bear in mind that:

• Their willingness may depend on how much you've previously spent with them
  • You may be left with some duplicates depending on how many they decide to swap (if any)
  • It may influence them to discontinue doing this in future

I just went through my duplicates, and contacted AAS support. They got back to me within 12 hours. Part of their response:

’The following duplicates were obtained through a Stack Social pay as you wish bundle and stack made the mistake of delivering two keys for some products hence the duplicates. We do not replace these ones. We also do not exchange licences for the Session instruments since these were obtained for free. ’

but I did still have 5 duplicates. And within 12 more hours, support had swapped them for 5 new sound paks.  I indicated which ones of course.  A little Christmas when I didn’t expect it!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, antler said:

bear in mind that:

• Their willingness may depend on how much you've previously spent with them

Then again, they recently kicked their most loyal upgraders in the teeth with their latest synth offering, so it doesn't always pay to be a good customer.