Steve . . . super creative and positive piece, I'm sure liking this one ! You've mixed classical and pop very successfully here, very well played and recorded.

(For some reason it rekindled the Mannheim Steamroller - Fresh Aire albums . . . if anyone here remembers those)

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 12:22 AM, noynekker said:

Steve . . . super creative and positive piece, I'm sure liking this one ! You've mixed classical and pop very successfully here, very well played and recorded.

(For some reason it rekindled the Mannheim Steamroller - Fresh Aire albums . . . if anyone here remembers those)

Hi - thank you for listening!  I remember Mannheim!

Yeah! I like it...

t

please don't take this as a real crit, but I felt a few of the images didn't quite fit the soundtrack.
ie: the shipwreck in the very beginning, but overall high marks indeed.

oh, and I tried to leave a like at YT, but on the office daw, and I can't remember my YT login 🙃

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Yeah! I like it...

t

please don't take this as a real crit, but I felt a few of the images didn't quite fit the soundtrack.
ie: the shipwreck in the very beginning, but overall high marks indeed.

oh, and I tried to leave a like at YT, but on the office daw, and I can't remember my YT login 🙃

Hi!  Thanks for listening and commenting.  No probs about the crit - it is all good!  The reverse footage, like the ship, was supposed to indicate entropy in reverse, the only way to actually fight entropy 🙂  (Unless someone invents a method to make time really go backward).

The other imagery was somewhat questionable, like the forest stuff, but I guess it ties in the way things grow (antlers, trees, snowflakes) and tried to pull in the whole Mandelbrot idea.

• Like 1