Jesse Jost

One Year of Cakewalk by BandLab Celebration

One Year of Cakewalk by BandLab Contest [Closed]  

977 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What feature area would you like us to focus on next?

• Audio editing
    • Instruments and effects
    • MIDI editing
    • Songwriting tools
    • UI / UX

I chose UI / UX with in mind that I would like an even faster CbB!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for keeping cakewalk sonar alive.

I would be great to add audio manipulating options to the Media Browser, e.g, Sample rate converter and audio converting options

Can't believe it has been a year already. Happy Anniversary CbB! (and many, many more...)

Cakewalk is Awesome!!!  I too am a lifetime member of Platinum and still use it along with X3.  Since I have been using bandlab cakewalk, no issues what so ever.  My newest CD which I released at the end of Feb. was mixed with cakewalk bandlab.  

I use Cakewalk from the PRO AUDIO 9 version to the current one, I plan to continue using it

Cakewalk by Bandlab, for me, really worths.. I used Sonar since always and find this new option is really a good idea.. Keep doing well!! 

• Like 1

Very pleased that Cakewalk is still alive and well! I’ve been a user since it fit on a single floppy disk.

I would really like to see the addition of vari-speed for recording and playback. I know of work arounds but it would be great as a feature.

Great work guys!

Cakewalk is by far THE BEST DAW on the market...PERIOD.
I've been a Cakewalk user since Cakewalk 8 Gold. I've recorded 7-8 solo albums and TONS of other music!!!
I think a GREAT feature would be to set up the mixer to look more like REAL mixers (EQ and ALL...maybe different units you can swap in and out and change the order of??)...with this, you could TRULY emulate an SSL board, Neve, Harrison, and other vintage/modern mixers/consoles! Even changing the skins to LOOK like the mixers/consoles?? Since you have the "theme editor"??? 
It would be SO cool...templates...like a 32 track Neve?? 16 track Yamaha Reel to Reel?? Y a know?? Maybe talk with LePou or some other "free" companies that do emulations and IRs?? You gotta admit it would be pretty amazing...if anyone else agrees, please like this or whatever you do here to bring it to the moderators attention.

Maybe I'm just pipe dreaming, but I think this could work...if even just the themes!! :) 

On 4/25/2019 at 3:51 AM, ManuelGuerrero said:

300px-Cakewalk_5_DOS_fair_use.png I started with Twelve Tones System's Cakewalk for MS DOS.

It was just a MIDI sequencer.  Audio was synced to one track of the tape recorder using a noisy clock signal. Those were the times! 😂

Keep the good work!

Same here, DOS and 'Cakewalk' made a lot of music in that environment. 

I'd really like to see an audio to midi converter much like logic pro and abletonlive being able to grab melodic and harmonic content from audio and turn them into midi much like the groove extraction feature