Jesse Jost

One Year of Cakewalk by BandLab Celebration

One Year of Cakewalk by BandLab Contest [Closed]  

977 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What feature area would you like us to focus on next?

• Audio editing
    • Instruments and effects
    • MIDI editing
    • Songwriting tools
    • UI / UX

I'm crying out for improvement on Aux and Bus channels to make the stereo field more effective without using extra plugins.  All that needs to be done is to separate mono and stereo individually to give us control over the stereo fields. So, basically we would have the option to insert a mono or stereo channel with the two knobs on the stereo channels on each Bus and Aux channel strips, for a more effective control over the stereo fields.

See files attached.

Bus.jpg

Vocals.jpg

23 minutes ago, Willsa said:

I'm crying out for improvement on Aux and Bus channels to make the stereo field more effective without using extra plugins.  All that needs to be done is to separate mono and stereo individually to give us control over the stereo fields. So, basically we would have the option to insert a mono or stereo channel with the two knobs on the stereo channels on each Bus and Aux channel strips, for a more effective control over the stereo fields.

See files attached.

Bus.jpg

Vocals.jpg

Without getting into a discussion of the merits of your idea, wouldn't it be better to make your suggestion in the Feedback Loop section of the forum?  https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/forum/8-feedback-loop/

The idea would get more views and there would be more opportunity to discuss and refine the idea.

I've been using Cakewalk/Sonar products since 1995.  Always appreciated Cakewalk's excellent customer support.  Good to see the results of the poll.  Please continue to poll the Cakewalk users/members each year.

58 minutes ago, Anderson Andreah said:

Hi

Where I can find cakewalk for macOS?

Thanks

Sorry. Cakewalk is only Windows.

Paul

Love you guys! Brilliant software, sooo glad.  😄

FYI: Cakewalk has been used for a recording made in space.

Keep the good stuff going!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1