Lexicon PCM Native Total Bundle

cclarry

when it was first released this cost $2k. 

Lexicon only grants 1 ilok activation which is a drag. Seeing that the guy who programmed these -michael carnes- left to start exponential audio and then sold that to izotope these lexicon plugs are now left withering on the vine. Still great reverbs though!

• Like 1

Actually just looked up my receipt.  Oops did not include the Effekts bundle.  Never mind….was only for Native Reverb Bundle.  So this is a good deal :) 

Deleted previous comment.  I would have placed a bet it was the total bundle and lost miserably..was so sure

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1

I have the Native Reverb Bundle too. I paid $233 for it in 2016 that was a 50% off sale IIRC. Back in the day I wanted the Native Effects Bundle too but never got around to it.

Today at BestService it's $145 and I have $4.95 is best coin. So I bought it just "to be in compliance" as Steve Buscemi said in Fargo, I also had some cash back on the CC I used so that was an added bonus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I bought this yeas ago. I will say that it is still my favorite reverb. And I will say I have a bunch of newer ones - LX480, Seventh heaven, Lustrous plates, all Vahalla VSTs, all Abbey Roads, Fabfilter Pro-R and many more. I think Lexicon just has reverb's sounding the way they should be. 

Also I would like to say I still have iLok problems with PCM Native Effect Bundle (not the reverbs). Don't know what it is and Lexicon support is not that great.

Edit - one more thing - I wish I would have gotten them for this price!!!

Edited by Max Arwood
  • Like 1