What the Angry Nuns ! Really think of all The Show Off Bass Players

kennywtelejazz

Show Off  Bass Players what a sad lot beyond redemption .

angry-angry-nun.jpg

I never met one that ever truly listened to anything helpful I had to say about playing simple and keeping the grove.

funny-nun-12716812.jpg

I tried to teach them how to keep rhythm and  my hands still hurt from slapping them over my knee during detention .

nun.jpg

I even broke my Vows of Secrecy and taught a Show Off Bass Player  how to play The Holy Grail of all A minor chords .

rexfeatures_1640458a.jpg

OK Ladies !  It's time we end this discussion and take a vote on what we are gonna do with all the Show Off Bass Players                                                                                                       sisteract.jpg

The Vote is in and we have come to a unanimous decision .

nuns.jpg

Hey   Wait ! We are not done yet . I got a Show Off Bass Player still breathing over here   . :P

eE0K18m.jpeg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 3

I used to service office equipment back home in NJ. I've been to a lot of C. schools and several retirement homes for nuns. The ladies in the homes were some of the nicest people I've ever met. The teachers at the schools were terrifying. I was a grown man and I was scared to be there.

It must be intentional to mold the children's behavior so they can have pudding after they eat their meat.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

I used to service office equipment back home in NJ. I've been to a lot of C. schools and several retirement homes for nuns. The ladies in the homes were some of the nicest people I've ever met. The teachers at the schools were terrifying. I was a grown man and I was scared to be there.

It must be intentional to mold the children's behavior so they can have pudding after they eat their meat.

Or perhaps after bruising children with yardsticks for 30 years, they enter a mellowing out stage :D

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

Or perhaps after bruising children with yardsticks for 30 years, they enter a mellowing out stage :D

Could be. :)

I'll never forget Sister Estelle. The copier was in her office and I used to go there regularly. Super nice and always told corny jokes. I walked in one day and she was at her desk laughing and she said come look at this! Someone sent her a card with a picture of 21 nuns on the front shooting guns in the air and it said something to the effect of here's your 21 nun salute. But the gals at the schools. Whew. At the retirement homes it was like you were walking in to the light. At the schools and the hospice homes it was like you were walking in to the darkness. Complete total opposite. I could physically feel the energy difference. It actually frightened me to go to those places and not much scares me.

"Mother Superior jumped the gun" ... ;)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

I had 6 years of Catholic school.

Vampires and werewolves are fictitious, they don't scare me. Nuns are real and they definitely scare me.  😁

What they did to the kids back then would have them thrown in jail today.

I had the first 5 years of my schooling in that type of environment . That's one part of the 60 's  I don't miss .

18 hours ago, paulo said:

IBTD.

This thread is all about making fun of show off Bass Players 😉 The Angry Nuns are here only a comedic prop .They have nothing to do w religion within the context of my thread .  They only serve the purpose of establishing a group of  Polarizing  Authority Figures that seem above reproach in society   .

For the sake of the conversation and to clarify my point of view .

Lets say I used The 3 Stooges instead of the nuns as a comedic prop ....ex..." What the 3 Stooges Really think of Show Off Bass Players "...

What ? Now all of a sudden  I have to worry about people interpreting my motives as I'm promoting Violence within this online community  because the 3 Stooges used a physical  somewhat violent approach to comedy ?

Or What about this one ?

What The Little Rascals Really think about Show Off Bass Players ...

Now all of a sudden someone has the right to accuse me of promoting Misogamy because the Little Rascals  had The He Man Woman Haters Club ? 

Yeah Right !

enough said 🙄

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

The Angry Nuns are here only a comedic prop .They have nothing to do w religion within the context of my thread .  They only serve the purpose of establishing a group of  Polarizing  Authority Figures that seem above reproach in society  

Since when did that matter to those who patrol the www looking for things to be offended by? ;)

• Great Idea 1

On 8/27/2021 at 3:28 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

eE0K18m.jpeg

2 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I've seen that movie.

Quite dreadful.

It could have been worse 😉 I went to a parochial school and she was my first grade teacher   🤣

6 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

The Angry Nuns are here only a comedic prop .They have nothing to do w religion within the context of my thread .  They only serve the purpose of establishing a group of  Polarizing  Authority Figures that seem above reproach in society   .

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Since when did that matter to those who patrol the www looking for things to be offended by? ;)

Sure I get it . Yes the patrol is out there in force  and gaining momentum .

25 years from now I would hate to have to step down from my role as a multi billionaire musician over something I may have said in this thread 😉

Kenny

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2021 at 7:05 AM, Notes_Norton said:

After 30 years they do mellow out. They get real confident about  being able to take out two or three bass players at a time w  out even breaking a sweat😄

l2n4Gbv.gif

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

After 30 years they do mellow out. They get real confident about  being able to take out two or three bass players at a time w  out even breaking a sweat😄

l2n4Gbv.gif

Kenny

"We're on a mission from god" 😄

• Haha 2