Doomsday Prophecy Remixed (banned by YouTube)

Byron Dickens

Another dark, moody, cinematic piece along the lines of Prelude to Armageddon.

Really bizarre that the censors at YouTube age restricted this when network TV shows worse.

First thing I have been able to complete since becoming afflicted with arthritis and having to completely rework my picking technique.

Remixed

Video contains footage of war, natural disasters, etc with a brief view of corpses.

Edited by bdickens
To warn people of the Videos content

18 hours ago, bdickens said:

???

The link is not as obvious as it could be thanks to YouTube.

Initially if that is a Kick in the intro it does not appear to have any weight if it is a low/floor tom like wise there is no weight.  It sounds like everything below about 150hZ has been rolled off at about 48dB/Octave.

Is this Death Metal or the like?  Probably a good tune of that type but the mix needs a little bit more a of a visit.

11 hours ago, Wookiee said:

The link is not as obvious as it could be thanks to YouTube.

Initially if that is a Kick in the intro it does not appear to have any weight if it is a low/floor tom like wise there is no weight.  It sounds like everything below about 150hZ has been rolled off at about 48dB/Octave.

Is this Death Metal or the like?  Probably a good tune of that type but the mix needs a little bit more a of a visit.

Well, damn. Thanks for the comments and for pointing that out!

I wonder what the hell happened? It wasn't supposed to be like that. I must have gotten ahold of some bad crack or something. Yeah, I'm gonna have to redo that....

• Like 1

Byron

I think this shows that YouTube has reached an almost total monopoly position and thinks it can do what it wants - which unfortunately it seems it can!!

We have discussed this a bit in the Coffee House, but it is good to see the video.

HOW can they ban this for anything - its just Historical footage - are we to ban history now if it is a bit disturbing?

This brings to mind what George Santayana said:-

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it

If i were you I would challenge this ban and see what they have to say for themselves

Nigel

• Like 2