Gotta love that Cakewalk TTS-1 when I'm feeling *****.

Steev

I found if you record play/sequence each horn part to it's own track and don't go out of the natural range of each horn it really does sound quite authentic. 👍

Even more if you treat each track to a tweaking session with ProChannel and a slight dash of Sonitus Reverb running from an Aux. send to it's own Buss to virtually put the horns in a common "Room". 👍👍

For example, Here's a rough 1st mix of all parts/tracks uploaded to Bandlab Mix Editor, but instead of using Cakewalk's Sonitus Reverb I used Mix Editor's built in reverb on each channel/track. None of it's parameters can be tweaked, but used judicially, it really sounds good for adding "space" and making all of Mix Editor's tracks sound like a full band jamming in the same room. 😎

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

• Like 1

when band comes in it's g maj 7 to c maj7 sounds like your g is a minor.i played song for 20 some years in me horn band.also into chords are all almost right i think it's last 2 before stop sound not record like.horns do some pretty good and almost a copy for copy.really great ear on your copy.jack c.

• Like 1