78% off reMIDI 2 by SongWish. Normally €67, now only €15

VSTBuzz

Songwish_ReMIDI_2_Pads.jpg?featured

Deal: 78% off "reMIDI 2" by SongWish

Value: €67

Discount: 78% off

Price: €15

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

“reMIDI 2” (pronounced ‘remedy’) is not another music theory MIDI effect plugin, it’s the follow up to the original and highly innovative MIDI sampler “reMIDI”.

It literally cuts to the core of the problem of finding inspiring musical materials by providing harmonies and melodies that are proven to work – enabling you to sample the royalty-free compositions of past greats such as Bach, Chopin, Gershwin, etc…

More in the mood for modern? No problem – You can use reMIDI 2 to get the most out of your purchased royalty-free MIDI loops too!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need it. Had been always very fluent in anything MIDI with Cakewalk along with it's tools like the CAL being a huge part of my workflow. Need to watch more videos.

I'm intrested in this one as another tool to use (perhpas along side of scaler, which I love)....but it seems every video I watch feels tedious on this one.  

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:12 AM, Nick Blanc said:

Worst installer ever. Creates a new program files folder, throws every plugin in it (32 and 64 bit), installed a bunch of MIDI files god knows where.

What is the authorization system like?  

I run multiple computers so curious about limitations there.  Also appreciate the installer heads-up 

12 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

What is the authorization system like?  

I run multiple computers so curious about limitations there.  Also appreciate the installer heads-up 

I honestly don't really remember. I think you just get acces to a installer and that's it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:12 AM, Nick Blanc said:

Worst installer ever. Creates a new program files folder, throws every plugin in it (32 and 64 bit), installed a bunch of MIDI files god knows where.

Yup, that was pretty bad.

The program folder contains 32-bit and 64-bit VST2 and VST3 files. On my system additional copies were also installed to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 

The MIDI files installed to C:\ProgramData\SongWish.

I couldn't find a user manual anywhere, but it can be downloaded through the reMIDI UI by clicking on the little "i" in the top right corner.

There is no authorization. Just download and install.

If you also own Scaler 2, check out these videos on using it with reMIDI:

I was skeptical but this is an amazing plugin.  It works with any midi file. You can make your own midi files, open them up and chop up your own arrangements like samples, creating interesting takes on your own compositions. Using it with scaler is amazing since you can transpose your rearrangement on the fly to any key or inversion variation on the fly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I was skeptical but this is an amazing plugin.  It works with any midi file. You can make your own midi files, open them up and chop up your own arrangements like samples, creating interesting takes on your own compositions. Using it with scaler is amazing since you can transpose your rearrangement on the fly to any key or inversion variation on the fly.

I saw this before and intrigued me but I think the combination with scaler is actually really nice.  This is a pretty good deal so even if one doesn’t fully understand it, might be worth picking up if you are on the fence.

6 hours ago, kevin H said:

I saw this before and intrigued me but I think the combination with scaler is actually really nice.  This is a pretty good deal so even if one doesn’t fully understand it, might be worth picking up if you are on the fence.

Agreed. I passed up deals on it a few times and then finally used demo and was very impressed