Back from the Dead. Again.

bitflipper

Most of the time I only visit the "Deals" section of the Coffee House, so I am really late to have read this thread!

Dave, although I am surely not a member of the "hardcore Cakewalk gang" (even if I am not too far from the 60) I like to wish you all the best and hope to read great comments of you furthermore!

Marc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Is that that your final answer?   I might enter but even 50% off seems a little steep🤔

How about a special price just for Special Ed then?  Buy two memberships and you'll only be charged 25% each (but you'll have to use both memberships concurrently).

Deal? 😀

2 minutes ago, craigb said:

How about a special price just for Special Ed then?  Buy two memberships and you'll only be charged 25% each (but you'll have to use both memberships concurrently).

Deal? 😀

well I have been called special quite a few times🙃👀😂😏😐😆

1 hour ago, bitflipper said:

Well, CH is the forum equivalent of the short bus.

But I say: embrace that specialness. It does not preclude one's potential for a top 40 hit, becoming a reality star, or for attaining the highest political offices.

Wow... Why do I feel insulted??? 🤷‍♂️

(By the last sentence, not the first! 😆  Three things I wouldn't want no matter how much you paid me!) 

1 hour ago, craigb said:

By the last sentence, not the first! 😆  Three things I wouldn't want no matter how much you paid me!) 

But you want a hit in the top 100😆 and I think you would fit in as the one in the second highest office 🤣