Back from the Dead. Again.

bitflipper

9 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

Welcome to Guitar Pick Island 

Zob3ISX.jpg

Kenny

Good thing our little Maddie loves big dogs 😂
Maddie just barked and me and said she will take belly rubs for royalties :)

28 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

….there was a dog??

Just now, InstrEd said:

I think you need to have your eyesight checked 😜 Might help you admire the picks.

No, I think his eyesight is spot on!

(No dog references intended. 😀)

• Like 1

Get Well soon Dave

M2avwSA.jpg

Signed w Love  " The Pick Muse "                

In other Island News

xgY3jpsl.png

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I really think Dave goes more for the keyboard type :)

adZii1S.png

Hope you're on your way to recovery Dave.

Yes, Dave likes that. 

Maybe 25 years ago I was playing a gig in which there was raised customer seating behind the band. A beautiful woman leaned over the railing behind me between songs and whispered "I've been watching you play and wondering what those fingers could do to a woman's body".

She couldn't have halted the performance more quickly had she pulled the power cable out of the wall. Sadly, she left before the end of the set so I never got to encourage her to expound further.

• Haha 3

I knew you would like that keyboard chick Dave ...

I had a feeling you wouldn't want to touch the "Pick Muse" with a ten foot pole . She hung around with a couple of dogs  and I was interested in her ,

Those facts alone may have tainted her reputation  :D

I like your story about the girl in the club ...too bad she left before you could hook up ...

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson