Back from the Dead. Again.

bitflipper

On 4/27/2019 at 1:59 PM, craigb said:

You should know that Dave HATES the word becan. 😉

Especially now that I'm not allowed to eat it anymore. Such tragedy.

I intend to adhere to the ban with the same diligence that I've applied to other prohibitions over the years ;)

1 hour ago, jude77 said:

I'm glad you survived!  Life is a beautiful and precious thing.  I think you're going to need to change your user-name from "Bitflipper" to "Lazarus".

Well, pretty much the same thing, ya?  Bits can only be "On" or "Off!" 😉

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

Why does Duke have human teeth?

You caught that  ? lol ....

19 hours ago, craigb said:

He stole Kenny's dentures too??? 😆

đŸ€Ł

Duke's cold wet nose has gone places I only wish I could get too.  Glad to see my teeth made it ..

Say ... what 's this taste Duke ? my teeth  taste  sort of weird .  Please don't tell me its your butt hole...

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson

26 minutes ago, paulo said:

TMI, but if you rub his tummy he'll probably let you.

đŸ€ŁTMI ? nahh this next section  will certainly be though ,

I have seen him go face first into a mini skirt on more than one occasion . Once he gets up there he does the ole nose nudge and lifts the lady clear off her feet .

Once that happens It's a blush fest for the lady and myself .

He don't  seem to have a care in the world when he does that  ....in his mind he is innocent ..in my mind I'm like Duke your such  good boy .I want to be just like you when I grow up .lol

Kenny

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenny Wilson said:

đŸ€ŁTMI ? nahh this next section  will certainly be though ,

I have seen him go face first into a mini skirt on more than one occasion . Once he gets up there he does the ole nose nudge and lifts the lady clear off her feet .

Once that happens It's a blush fest for the lady and myself .

He don't  seem to have a care in the world when he does that  ....in his mind he is innocent ..in my mind I'm like Duke your such  good boy .I want to be just like you when I grow up .lol

Kenny

So Kenny did you train him or did it come naturally 😆

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

So Kenny did you train him or did it come naturally 😆

đŸ€Ł

It came naturally for him ...he loves the attention ...

I myself don't care for all the attention ... even though I talk about him a lot ...I'm more like the proud parent  .

I kid you not when I say this .. . Duke stops surface street traffic . People in cars laugh , honk , wave , yell things out phrases  like " I like your dog ".

I can't help but feel  like I'm walking down the street w Brad Pit or somebody on that level of fame as far as  every body knows ..

Even though I often kid around I don't hit on the women ...I feel it's too predatory  ...

When I went w out a dog for a couple of years I took care of some horses that weren't mine ..it filled the hole in my soul , so I let it be that type of moment of joy for whomever has the need to go there w my dog . He is a big friendly dog and people like being around him

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson