Back from the Dead. Again.

bitflipper

19 minutes ago, craigb said:

With so many of us considered "seniors" here (i.e., over 55), I'm surprised we don't have entire threads devoted to the best fiber we can find.

I vote you to start it.  I'm  a little shy of joining the club yet 😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, craigb said:

With so many of us considered "seniors" here (i.e., over 55), I'm surprised we don't have entire threads devoted to the best fiber we can find.

When I'm  in doubt  of my Senior Manhood  , I'm not gonna   bother to check  my fiber ...I'm gonna check my Willingness 😙

dna-triplets-3-43362-21196.jpg

This trio   will even work better than slapping an unconscious guy while he is out cold. 

Kenny

21 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

When I'm  in doubt  of my Senior Manhood  , I'm not gonna   bother to check  my fiber ...I'm gonna check my Willingness 😙

dna-triplets-3-43362-21196.jpg

This trio   will even work better than slapping an unconscious guy while he is out cold. 

Kenny

Their competition to be the most identically unique has made each one angrier than the last.

• Like 1

I am reminded of George Burns' advice as he was approaching is 100th birthday, when asked about his secret to living to be 100.

He said "It's easy. Just make it to 99, and then be very careful."

I have no illusions about ever achieving that milestone, but today am somewhat more optimistic about my odds of surviving to at least age 68. October's not that far away. I think I can make it.

Gordon Sumner (better known as Sting) and I are exactly the same age - we were born literally minutes apart - and he's still looking pretty good. Of course, he lives in a castle and has access to free health care, but other than that we live parallel lives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2