What People Want BASSISTS To Say

Shane_B.

Just now, SteveStrummerUK said:

Fixed.

Them septics across the pond find it difficult enough spelling English words properly, let alone having to translate them first.

Yeah, but I didn't want them to think that I was expecting to be paid for farting.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, craigb said:

In California it's a gerbil and dingleberries. 😁

Mouse-RichardGere.gif

I was on a work/vacation trip with my wife in Colorado one time. As we were driving to her job site I saw a sign that said Aspen and I said hey lets go make fun of all the little rich boys driving their daddies BMWs.

After spending 15 maybe 20 seconds there I headed out of town. Gerbil boy comes whipping across several lanes of traffic on a bicycle pedaling as fast as he could right across the road in front of me like he was the only person on the planet. I almost ran him over. He never looked waved or slowed down. Just kept on going.

I was listening to Classic Vinyl on XM a couple weeks ago and they played this. The DJ told the story of the song. The leader of the group caught the bass player moonlighting with another band and wrote this about the bass player. The opening is a bass solo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1