Can't Delete Dimension Pro

mdiemer

I want to delete a Dim Pro synth. But it appears it is not recognized in the synth rack. I mean, yes, it is there, but where its name should be, another synth's name is. Also, the freeze button is greyed-out, and the option to unfreeze it also is greyed-out. If I delete this "ghost" instance, I may delete the synth whose name appears in its slot. In the past, I have had trouble deleting instances of DP, but usually because it causes Cakewalk to crash. I figured out a away to do it, but can't remember what I did. I need to delete all instances of it, because they are screwed up, misnamed and so on, and I want t start over and add only the ones I need and get rid of the rest. Honestly, it's almost not worth using this thing anymore. anybody have a clue what is going on here?

I had the same problem with Garritan when trying to load an older project. The only thing I could do was create a new audio track, completely delete the old track and insert Garritan in the new tracks fx bin. Then reassign the midi tracks output to the new Garritan.

I have not had to fix that problem for a while so it must have been a serious bug that was addressed.