Melodyne 5 failed

Hi,

I made a mistake while trying to activate Melodyne 5 in cakewalk. Finally in the FX region, Melodyne no longer opens and displays the following error message: "The following VST plugins could not be loaded: (80004002).

I am in Windows 10 - 64 bits. Thank you for your prompt response.

José

uninstall it and reinstall it from your original installation files. rescan the plugins. if you need to do some activation steps - i'd run it as standalone. also, that would be a good time to set up the paths for the transfers and separation folders - i put mine in their own folders away from the backup paths to avoid getting thousands of temporary audio snippets backing up... 

This problem didn't occur during registration, but rather during installation. The error code suggests a corrupt or missing file. When you re-install it, do so as Administrator.

That should take care of it. But if the problem persists, try renaming the Melodyne folders files and re-install again. Melodyne lives in c:\program files\Celemony, c:\program files\Common Files\Celemony, and c:\program files\Common Files\vst3\Celemony.