Mixcraft Pro 8 Upgrade Sale

cclarry

You can use Memorymoon and ME80 wherever you like, and as a matter of fact very few of the bundled plug-ins are locked to Mixcraft.

I think the tonewheel organ clone is, but I don't care much for it anyway. AIR's DB-33 is a much superior alternative that may be had for $20 on sale. There is an antique version of Lounge Lizard Session that is also locked, but Dead Duck E-Piano whips its butt as well and is freeware.

I have Pro Studio. I love Pianissimo, their grand piano, so just getting that is great, and the Studio Drums can be used in Cakewalk and elsewhere.

Another of my favorites is the g-Sonique Psychedelic Tape Delay, which must be heard to be believed.

The MIDI recording and editing may appeal to some compared to Cakewalk, and with MIDI it's easy to do work in one and transfer it over. Mixcraft is Rewireable, as far as I know.

• Like 2

You can actually do better than that.  Order Mixcraft 8 Home Studio at Amazon for $30 and upgrade to the big version for $29.  Total:  $59.  Dang, that's a deal.

EDIT: Note that the Amazon order is a physical delivery so you'll have to wait for it to arrive.

Edited by SmokeyJ628
  • Great Idea 1

This is a very nice program. Maybe not so much for payed recording studios as home studio enthusiasts, although to a point it can tow the line even better than a few on some things.  I find myself going back to it for different things here and there. Definitely worth the upgrade. Their support is pretty good too.

Handles Melodyne, has lots of effects and synths. Should be something there to get anyone started making music. Loop content is decent.Above average video handling for a DAW. It ios rather unusual to have the plugins not be tied to the program like almost everyone else has done.

18 hours ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

Oddly enough, it's cheaper to buy the studio version of 8 on sale (currently $49) and upgrade to pro for $29 (total: $78) than to buy pro on sale for $99.

Thanks Man!! 

Every Penny Helps Keep the Piggy Bank Alive.

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I got my Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio back in the dark days of SPlat.

I wonder if I can transfer the license (for free) and sell the product (for say $50)?

No...they don't allow transfers any more.  I had a lengthy discussion
with them about it, as I had transferred before...but they have stopped
allowing transfers. 

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I got my Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio back in the dark days of SPlat.

I wonder if I can transfer the license (for free) and sell the product (for say $50)?

Hi Bapu,

One of the reasons I never bought it was because I found out that they don't allow it to be re-sold or license transfers.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

No...they don't allow transfers any more.  I had a lengthy discussion
with them about it, as I had transferred before...but they have stopped
allowing transfers. 

I wonder if that's because so many bought it after the demise of Cakewalk Inc., then decided they didn't need it after the BandLab rescue?

I still think it has its use. It's pretty good with video.

• Like 1