Is Spacey still around?

Shane_B.

I've never seen him on this version of the forum and I think he ducked out of the previous incarnation some time before it closed. Can't remember the details, but I think it was mod related which was a shame because even as a non guitar person I always liked to follow his build threads.....

I may still have his email address somewhere, but it might not still be current and in any case I wouldn't want to give it out without his permission, but If you want, I could try asking him if he was ok with me passing it on to you.

Thanks Paulo but it's ok. If he was still around here I would but I didn't realize he left so long ago. 

I was looking at a black Gretsch 5230 online. It said the local place had it in stock so I just went to try it. Turns out they don't have it after all. I guess I should have verified before I asked.

I was near a G.C. today and popped in. Low and behold the only lefty in the place out of hundreds of guitars on the wall was a beautiful orange lefty Gretsch hollow body. Played like a dream. Exactly what I've been looking for. But I swore I would never buy anything from G.C. again so back on the rack it went.

They had a ton of right handed Fender Acoustisonics but they all had pad locks on the guitar hangers and I couldn't get a feel for the neck so I just left.

Thanks again.

Michael Henley, a.k.a., Spacey, last posted in the old forums on May 03, 18 2:38 PM and, to the best of my knowledge, has never posted here.  Unfortunately, neither his member profile nor his signature has any form of contact information (like a website, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...