Ampeg SVT Suite Limited Offer!

cclarry

SVX came with Amplitube 4 MAX, but I had to buy SVX 2.  Gotta have that 15N!

I need to take a closer look at this. Anyone have experience with Ampeg's own VST? How does it compare to the Amplitube versions?

Edited by John Maar

I think this offer ends today, the 18th.

Looking good for a v1.0.0 product released a couple of months ago.

3 amps. 8 cabs. 6 mics. 5 FX pedals. User IRs.

10 presets for each of the 3 amps, plus a bunch of artist presets. Includes preset templates for making your own.

Authorization is to the computer you install it on via logging in to your Ampeg account (which I had to create).

The survey only took a minute or two.

I won't be able to try it out until I get to France and receive the goods I shipped last February that were sitting in storage waiting for me to get my visa (two weeks ago) so I don't have to pay the 30% import duty. All of my basses are in that shipment. I had to sell my Rumble 40 and 200 combos because they were 120v only, not switchable to 240v. Will have to replace them when I get there. Gonna get the 210 cab to go with the 200 combo. SWEET!

Edited by John Maar

SVX was one of the first IKM products I bought (2011).
Used one of my GB's to add SVX-2.
Basically the only Bass amp one needs.

t

In the "day" the SVX was considered 1 Volume Unit, a "must have" for any bass player that wanted to keep up with my '69 "stack".
The Acoustic 360, also 1 Volume Unit, was fine out in the crowd, but on stage that big folded horn wasn't that loud.
The 8 tens in the SVX were "loud" everywhere...

• Like 3

OK, so I took the survey this morning. It was accepted. Then nothing. No notification of a discount code. If I add the suite to the cart it's still full price.

So I guess I
image.png.3d96dd2cfebf5dc7b9339224da94b486.png

Eligibility period to complete the “Ampeg Survey” and receive a coupon code: 12:01 AM PST, July 21 – 11:59 PM PST August 18. Offer expires August 18, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PDT

Edited by Bapu
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Bapu said:

OK, so I took the survey. It was accepted. Then nothing. No notification of a discount code. If I add the suite to the cart it's still full price.

So I guess I
image.png.3d96dd2cfebf5dc7b9339224da94b486.png

Yup. Ended 8/18 at midnight somewhere.

To cheer you up, I was going to post this really cool cover of Hungry Like The Wolf, but... 😋

• Haha 2