Elevator

mark skinner

Larry ,  No band , I'm the only one left .. With the exception of Ozone for basic mastering , Addictive drums 2 (free) , valhalla massive reverb (free), Everything else is basic Cakewalk. I used my midi controller for SI bass , and SI electric piano. The remaining tracks are real instruments.  As far as audio clarity , just watch the low freq. in everything , as far as production quality , a "Lot" of editing and listening to suggestions from forum members.    Good luck and welcome to the forum ..       mark

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mark skinner said:

Larry ,  No band , I'm the only one left .. With the exception of Ozone for basic mastering , Addictive drums 2 (free) , valhalla massive reverb (free), Everything else is basic Cakewalk. I used my midi controller for SI bass , and SI electric piano. The remaining tracks are real instruments.  As far as audio clarity , just watch the low freq. in everything , as far as production quality , a "Lot" of editing and listening to suggestions from forum members.    Good luck and welcome to the forum ..       mar

Thank You Mark. Happy to be here. Please keep up your great work 🎹

• Like 1