Toontrack Drum Maps

Josh Powell

I'd like to collect together in one place drum maps for all of the Toontrack EZDrummer EZX kits.  Others may want to also have drum maps for Superior Drummer.

Does anyone have any drum maps for these plugins? I will start by posting one I just made for the EZX Pop Kit. I have some others I have downloaded but need to review/verify them before posting.

EZX - Pop Kit.map

Edited by Josh Powell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

I was looking for some EZD2 drum maps last night. Just stumbled on this thread this morning. 

I have some EZD drum maps that I got from Groove Monkee. They give out a lot of drum maps for the differnt DAWs.

I used one of those drum maps last night to verify and change what wasn't correct, then saved it with the name of the kit (Modern Basic). I will post it when I get home tonight.

Josh how do you edit the drum maps? From the Preference app or from the PRV? I use to work with them in the Preference app, but found out last night it's better to use the PRV.

With all the kits Toontrack got for EZD2, this should be a great resource for everyone using CW. 

EZD2 Modern Basic.map

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

Here is another EZD2 Drum Map. This one is for the kit that comes with EZD2, Modern 80's.

Seems that there are some slight differences between the different variations on each preset of Modern.

IOW, Modern kit looks the same. But there are differences. With Modern Basic, all drums are used. But with Modern 80's, two rack toms (1 and 3) are not used.  However, Toontrack only gives the midi info for the Modern Basic, not all the variations of it.

EZD2 Modern 80.map

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to mention that I looked at the info that Toontrack provides for the Vintage set. It doesn't correspond to what I was finding when actually hitting the keys. IOW, they show notes 72 - 84 as being assigned to samples. But when I hit these notes on my keyboard, nothing sounds. However, you can still use them as I have them mapped.

Here is another EZD2 Drum Map for Cakewalk.

EZD2 Vintage Basic.map

[edit] This one will work for all the different 'sets' in the Vintage sound library in EZD2. It seems that each set just has different mixer/fx settings.

Edited by Grem
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...