8DIO Majestica 2.0 Upgrade

cclarry

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Now my only concern is getting the email since I never received the 65% code email either....

Just read this in a VI-Control thread:

I Wrote this in another post so it will help so I'll post it here too, basically just speak to them In the chat and they will send you a code:
For those who wonder how much it is to upgrade, spoke with support , upgrade to owners of the original majestica to 2.0 is 20$. They sent me a code via chat, just add the majestica 2.0 upgrade to the cart and apply the code, will reduce it from 398$ to 20$.

1 minute ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Just read this in a VI-Control thread:

I Wrote this in another post so it will help so I'll post it here too, basically just speak to them In the chat and they will send you a code:
For those who wonder how much it is to upgrade, spoke with support , upgrade to owners of the original majestica to 2.0 is 20$. They sent me a code via chat, just add the majestica 2.0 upgrade to the cart and apply the code, will reduce it from 398$ to 20$.

I just spoke to them in chat.  They deflected (again - just like they did on the 65% off code) and gave me the run around...
I told them where to get off....

Edited by cclarry

Based on the VI thread I bought Majestica 1.0 yesterday before the 65% off coupon expired (it was supposed to expire yesterday).  In theory that should have netted me the Century Ostinato Strings and Majestica 1.0 plus qualified me for the $20 upgrade to 2.0.  The $20 upgrade coupon did show up today.  But the Century Ostinato Strings are still missing in action.  And it looks like the 65% off coupon is still good, so I'm basically out $20 more than if I hadn't believed them.

6 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Based on the VI thread I bought Majestica 1.0 yesterday before the 65% off coupon expired (it was supposed to expire yesterday).  In theory that should have netted me the Century Ostinato Strings and Majestica 1.0 plus qualified me for the $20 upgrade to 2.0.  The $20 upgrade coupon did show up today.  But the Century Ostinato Strings are still missing in action.  And it looks like the 65% off coupon is still good, so I'm basically out $20 more than if I hadn't believed them.

Contact support and they will add Ostinato to your account.

It is a bug with their system that is adding it as a $20 purchase; therefore for their automatic system you should not qualify for the free Ostinato.
I have just bought Majestica 2.0 (I did not own 1.0 version) and, indeed, appears as a $20 purchase but I paid full price, they told me they will fix the issue in some days.

Might not specifically apply to your case, though, as per your Majestica 1.0 initial purchase but may serve to any other buying 2.0 without 1.0

Edited by Lulu

46 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I just spoke to them in chat.  They deflected (again - just like they did on the 65% off code) and gave me the run around...
I told them where to get off....

Well that sucks. I am becoming less and less impressed by 8Dio. It sounds like it depends on who you get on the chat. Like all customer support, some agents are better than others. 

• Like 1

Just now, Doug Rintoul said:

Well that sucks. I am becoming less and less impressed by 8Dio. It sounds like it depends on who you get on the chat. Like all customer support, some agents are better than others. 

That's true...but they are supposed to be using "customer service" manuals for these things...
I just seem to always get the clueless moron...

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

That's true...but they are supposed to be using "customer service" manuals for these things...
I just seem to always get the clueless moron...

Well, if this sale is any indication, there seems to be a real disconnect between customer support and actual practice. Customer support was adamant that you had to spend over $98 after the discounts to get the freebies, while in actual practice it was over $98 before the discount. There was also much confusion about when sales would end, and how many freebies there would be. It sounds like 8Dio needs to get their house in order.

• Like 1