Brainworx Support the Flood Sale

cclarry

4 minutes ago, antler said:

If you want to help, buy something - nobody said you have to use or even install anything you buy.

this is true, but my concern is trying not to spend more money lol. I would definitely use whatever i got.  they offer quality plugins. Bettermaker has been on my maybe list for awhile

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yep, get Thorn first and foremost. Then bx_oberhausen and maybe Knifonium or even UA Lion. 
Some fx are pretty interesting too, like bx_masterdesk, SPL Iron and Vitalizer Mk2-T, Maag EQ2 or EQ4, Elysia mpressor and Karacter, Noveltech Vocal Enhancer or the Unfiltered Audio ones. And many more. 
But don’t overlook ADPTR Audio Metric AB. It’s pretty dandy handy. 

Thanks for this (and to everyone else who replied). I ended up going with bx_masterdesk and Audio Metric AB.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Paul Young said:

I need to get to the point of passing on these "amazing" deals.  It's east on Waves stuff since I don't like their licensing.  I have everything IK, Kilohearts, Melda.  I never really get to far in anything to actually use any of this stuff.  No reason to add any synths since I have all of the popular stuff.   These remarks are always a resounding gong that hopefully open my ears one day.  It seems something like a car repair brings a hint of perspective but even that is temporary.

Yeah, I certainly don't need anything...but placed an order anyway.  

Seriously though that should be it for a while as everything else would either need to be dirt cheap or see deals that are unlikley to happen in at least a year (i.e. the new AMEK console).