Belated RIP Space Cowboy!

craigb

Thanks to an inquiry by Alex, I did a quick search and found out why Bo (a.k.a., Space Cowboy) never made it to the new forum...

Bo's Obituary

He passed away over a year ago!  March 21st, 2018...

Besides the obvious, back when I was forced to do just about anything to survive, he bought one of my custom guitars with the stipulation that I could buy it back once I could afford to.  Now it appears that both he and the guitar are gone forever...

image.png.542317035b67856e2a2ca2723534b4b0.png

RIP Bo! 😕

(Or you can call him Maurice.😉)

• Thanks 1

That’s sad news. It just happens doesn’t it. We don’t always know what’s going on in someone’s life and then, one day, gone. 

See that’s a part of the old forum that’s still ever present. That caring about people enough that when someone is not around for a while it triggers a search. It only takes one person to do that but it informs the rest of us and we come together as in this thread and others of good wishes for those who are not well and or doing it tough in some way other than poor health. 

Ive personally been the beneficiary of well wishes and positivity sent my way while I’ve been unwell. So for me thanks and for Space Cowboy I’m glad to have met you even if only virtually through this forum. 

Condolences to the family with thoughts of peace and rest going their way. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry to read this.

I arrived kind of late in the old forum but remember reading some of Space Cowboy's posts and replies.

This thread shows the real reason forums remain popular.  There can be a sense of family and singular community that grows over time.  A forum has a purpose and focus not offered in many other social platforms.

This community lost numerous familiar personalities in the transition from old to new platform.  As was said in an earlier post it is sad to discover at least one former member is gone forever.