I learnt this from listening to BB

Steev

Semi Live jammie presently go'in on & happening on Bandlab. And how blue can YOU GET? 

All tracked out, mixed & edited in Bandlab's remarkably KICK ***** Mix Editor. 💪🏻

Feel free to jump on in JAM, bend spindle, mutilate and make it your own. da Bluz belongs to NOBODY & EVERYBODY all at the same time. 😉😎🙏🏼

(22) 😎How Blue Can YOU GET🤔? jammies by Emitters | BandLab

On 8/22/2021 at 9:40 AM, mark skinner said:

Steev , That sounded like "everybody" had a Great time.  Very cool collaboration.  I'm missing a lot by not having internet in my barn studio.  Enjoyed it ..   mark

Thanks much Mark, yeah jamming over the Internet is really a BLAST, it's so much fun & EASY, and you are missing OUT on a LOT. 😢

On 8/16/2021 at 3:49 PM, jack c. said:

right on brother.jack c.bring down harp in reference to voice.just a few less fast sax notes.

Thanks for the input Jack. 🙏🏼 Each instrument and part is on it's own track in Bandlab's Mix Editor and can be completely remixed, automated, cut, copied, pasted, and or deleted & replaced, and tweaked to taste with a rather large collection of FX plugins provided and included with the surprisingly powerful box of tools in Bandlab Mix Editor.💪🏻

Please feel free to "fork" it and make it your own and show me what you mean..😎

The Blues belongs to no one. ☮

Edited by Steev