Unfreeze track jumps to a completely new track in Track View

Sven

I believe this odd behavior started a few weeks ago when I did a Bandlab update to version 2021.04 (Build 175, 64 bit).   Not positive.

When I unfreeze a track in track view it does the unfreeze successfully but then jumps randomly to a completely different track in the song.  For example, if I unfreeze my ezDrummer soft synth on track #2 I'm suddenly focused on track #69.   Is this a new bug?  

It's not a new thing as I'm several versions behind the current one and anyway it is something that has annoyed me for a quite a long time (years). 

I asked the question a long time ago and was told that it is "intended" behaviour. After the unfreeze the display returns to the track that has the "focus", ie whichever one it was before you unfroze the synth. To prevent it you have to first change the "focus" to the track that you are about to unfreeze and then it won't do it as you are already looking at the focused track. To me, the act of unfreezing a track pretty much says that I am now focusing on that track - why would I unfreeze a track if I'm not about to work on that track (?) so it should override automatically, but program logic says no......the focus is on whatever track you said it was before you unfroze the synth, so that's the one you have to look until you tell me otherwise. Total PITA as I nearly always forget,, but my request to have it changed so that it defaults to the newly unfrozen track was never acknowledged.