Harrison 32C Channel

cclarry

I can't find any information about this plugin outside of this website...

maybe official website hasn't updated the information about this plugin yet?

Looks interesting.

I have Harrison mix bus DAW but If this has the same sound quality then I can get the sound on my main DAW

Edited by mikannohako

3 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I like this strategy. I like the sound of mixbus, but find myself unwilling to go through jumping between DAWs. 

From what I could understand, Mixbus has a few other things in the routing/summing that have an effect on the sound (coloring/saturation/???). Not sure if this plugin alone would get that "sound".

I do like the channelstrip in Mixbus 32c. Could do a mix just with that and a few utility plugins (same as Cakewalk Pro Channel 🙄)... Sometimes I wonder why the hell do I spend so much cash in other plugins 😂😂😂😂

46 minutes ago, Bapu said:

It sure pays to be "lazy".

I was going to order this about 3 hours ago.

A few minutes ago I was informed that as a Plugged-In Member I get it for free.

Downloaded and installed.

Did you try it yet? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

From what I could understand, Mixbus has a few other things in the routing/summing that have an effect on the sound (coloring/saturation/???). Not sure if this plugin alone would get that "sound".

I do like the channelstrip in Mixbus 32c. Could do a mix just with that and a few utility plugins (same as Cakewalk Pro Channel 🙄)... Sometimes I wonder why the hell do I spend so much cash in other plugins 😂😂😂😂

Did you try it yet? 

Not yet. 

49 minutes ago, ALC said:

What’s a “Plugged-In Member”?

A paid for membership with Harrison. $9/month but it's *NOT* a subscription. What ever you get while being a member it's yours forever.

Not sure if it's offered anymore. Tried to find the link to join. Couldn't find it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2021 at 9:14 PM, Bapu said:

It sure pays to be "lazy".

I was going to order this about 3 hours ago.

A few minutes ago I was informed that as a Plugged-In Member I get it for free.

Downloaded and installed.

Bapu give us your input versus the uad 32C 

14 hours ago, Zo said:

Bapu give us your input versus the uad 32C 

I almost never use the UAD 32c after I got the Mixbus 32C DAW.

The thing about me and my vast collection is that I use or don't use. I rarely compare even when it's apples to apples.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I almost never use the UAD 32c after I got the Mixbus 32C DAW.

The thing about me and my vast collection is that I use or don't use. I rarely compare even when it's apples to apples.

Gotcha !! so you're mixing in Mixbuss ? , even if i really liked it , giving the fact that i produce also , i 'm more confortable with something like S1 , cuabse or sonar for that  matter .

So if i jump on wwhat ya said , the fact that you don't use the uad , is it a workflow thing or sonic thing (or both ) ?

On 8/20/2021 at 5:58 PM, hsm said:

Nice plugin. If this had saturation like their daw or UA it would be even better. Low cpu, musical sounding eq, simple but effective comp/ limiter but most important it sounds good. Intro price is fair as well.

Stereo ?