Tessa, rock/pop/edm

kakku

Kakku, over the years I've leaned that I never know what to expect from you, and this is no exception.  This song has an upbeat feel that is somewhat rare in this style of music.  I think it needs a little help to be classified as EDM;  mainly, the bass could stand out a little more, as it has a soft attack and not so much bite.  Other than that, it makes the listener feel good and is very danceable.  Good job.

27 minutes ago, Lynn said:

Kakku, over the years I've leaned that I never know what to expect from you, and this is no exception.  This song has an upbeat feel that is somewhat rare in this style of music.  I think it needs a little help to be classified as EDM;  mainly, the bass could stand out a little more, as it has a soft attack and not so much bite.  Other than that, it makes the listener feel good and is very danceable.  Good job.

Thanks. You are right it is not edm though I tried to get the edm feel

Kakku
Not sure if I'd categorize this as EDM. Seems more a mixture of styles  but that's ok. That melodic part that comes in at about 0:20 and other places seemed kind of familiar to me.
Very good tune.  I played it a few times and really got in to it.

9 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

This tune is cool - it sounds a bit 80's to me, but there's nothing wrong with that. It made me think of the Pet Shop Boys or Psychedelic Furs.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks. I have listened to pet shop boys so maybe the tune was inspired by their music. 

7 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Kakku
Not sure if I'd categorize this as EDM. Seems more a mixture of styles  but that's ok. That melodic part that comes in at about 0:20 and other places seemed kind of familiar to me.
Very good tune.  I played it a few times and really got in to it.

Thanks. I have posted almost the same tune on cakewalk forum before so maybe you have heard it there. Or maybe the melody you think is familiar is not quite original

4 minutes ago, garybrun said:

Your track has a happy melody...  seems to remind of those trips to Spain in the 70's. - 80's.  
Pet Shop Boys with a touch of Bulgarian Dance band on a Cruise ship  🙂

Thanks