Waves Plugin Load Error

Johnbee58

Yesterday, I did as advised in this thread:

As Scook advised, I removed CbB with the BL Assistant.  Then I installed Sonar X3 and ran the most current update I had (E from 2015) and then reinstalled CbB.  I got all of the Blue Tube plugins back and everything seemed to work OK but now I find when I launch a project I occasionally get an error in CbB that says that my Waves SSL E Channel strip will not load for the track which I have it loaded into.  It proceeds to open the project with the SSL in parenthesis and if I click on the SSL channels on that or any of the other tracks I have it in it says that the plugin has crashed. If I close the project and relaunch it most times it reloads OK.

Any answers? 

Thanks

🙂John B

1 hour ago, Craig Anderton said:

Try a repair install using Waves Central. That has fixed a few mysterious issues for me that otherwise had no obvious answer.

Thanks, @Craig Anderton.  I'm not at my PC now.  Does Waves Central have a repair install feature, or should I just do an installation over top of the current one?

John B 😃😀😃

Edited by Johnbee58

30 minutes ago, Johnbee58 said:

Thanks, @Craig Anderton.  I'm not at my PC now.  Does Waves Central have a repair install feature, or should I just do an installation over top of the current one?

John B 😃😀😃

Yes there is a "repair" option on Waves Central. I have used it a couple times if a problem with a Waves Plugin arises as the first troubleshooting step.

• Thanks 1