Note: to order/see price create drop account

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx

INCLUDED

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX Headphones 

⅛–¼ in (3.5–6.35 mm) adapter

2-year manufacturer’s warranty

SHIPPING

Estimated ship date is Aug 19, 2021 PT.

Additional details -There is no difference other than branding - these will have Drop logos/HD6XX printed on the headband, while the 650 will have no Drop logo and will say HD650 instead. Acoustically, they are identical.

• Like 1

I lurves my HD600s that I $400+ for. At this price I may just pick one of these up.

My HD598s are not bad either. They were purchased from SONARWORKS with a custom profile. Just not quite as pro feeling/fitting as the HD600s.

12 hours ago, Fleer said:

My first car was $300. No brakes, but a hell of a ride. 

That post triggered a brief post traumatic shock. My first car was a mini and one day I was driving down a steep hill which was a three lane highway, hit the brakes, nothing happened, pulled the handbrake nothing happened, came around the corner at 80ks and all 3 lanes were blocked with stopped cars at the traffic lights. I'll never forget that feeling. I was too young and dumb to realize that all I needed to do was pump the pedal. instead, my foot remained planted on the brake to no effect.

I drove into the small gap between the road and the railing on the left side and steered the car into the railing causing sparks and a horrible noise. Luckily the cars were in the middle of the lane and, having a mini, I avoided smashing into them. Then I did pump the pedal, more from instinct than anything else and it came up and I was able to stop, with the left side of the mini totalled and the railing badly damaged.

Dodged a bullet there, so the moral of the story is, if your brakes fail, don't forget to pump to see if you can get pressure back. oh also, never buy a car for $60.00.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I lurves my HD600s that I $400+ for. At this price I may just pick one of these up.

My HD598s are not bad either. They were purchased from SONARWORKS with a custom profile. Just not quite as pro feeling/fitting as the HD600s.

Even got a second pair of 598s for the look of it. Never thought I’d love beige. 

17 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Guys what is this drop.com, an online outlet? First time seeing it with my eyes.

Drop is a "mass purchase" discounter.  They buy in bulk from Vendors, giving them
the ability to offer lower prices than most other resellers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Does it make sense for europeans?

Other users said that after customs duties, shipping cost, and VAT it was close to price offered by Amazon in Europe for HD650.  Double check but may not be best deal for you. Couple years ago I bought something from Italy and had to return it.  Even for returns Italy charged me import tax/duties which ended up basically same total cost as what I shipped back.  It was a total scam.  Never again.

Edited by kevin H
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Other users said that after customs duties, shipping cost, and VAT it was close to price offered by Amazon in Europe for HD650...

I'm not particularly interested in these headphones, I have SHP9500's already and they are great for what I've paid. I even see they had been on offer there as well: https://drop.com/buy/philips-shp9500-headphones

But I might be interested in some other gear there so I'll keep an eye on the offers. Thanks.