MeldaProduction Looping August Week

cclarry

MeldaProduction has announced Looping August Week, saying:

We believe you are familiar with our powerful looping tool – MSuperLooper - and the fact that this plugin can cooperate with other Melda plugins installed on your system.

During the Looping August Week, you may take advantage and obtain two powerful time-limited bundles getting MSuperLooper within the discounted MCreativeFXBundle or as a free gift with MEssentialsFXBundle at a special price.

Or get MSuperLooper itself with 25% off.

*Remember - if you already own some of the plugins the price of the bundles will reduce accordingly when you sign in

https://www.meldaproduction.com/loopingaugust

Thanks for the reference to Gig Performer--it looks like it has a feature I have been wanting in Cakewalk for a while: a modern updated successor to Studioware so users can create their own visual/user interfaces for plug-ins.  Am I inferring too much about Gig Performer?  

I use Gig Performer in the studio, but it's primarily designed for live performance. Think of Mainstage, Forte, Cantabile. It's a high-end VST host with scripting support for extending its functionality. It is more flexible, while being easier to use, than any of those other 3 hosts. The wiring view is spectacular. I use it all the time.

Gig Performer

Check out Trey Gunn's (King Crimson) review.

One user came up with this.

b4bf76f25fd00e78532d208721548b0dc737e6c7

Here's another example.

28053b3b65d9bec153c27b91edfe75813dea49ab

One more.

180b5c4e2824d0e0d2f25d5c349b6038e15bd73d

Edited by John Maar
  • Thanks 1