Made me a video!

sven450

Hi, Scott,

Killer job on this great cover and cool video!
😀

Excellent musicianship and dynamite work on the vocals, and it looks like you had a great time shooting the video.👍

I always liked Tonic but kind of lost track of them after "Lemon Parade", they had some good songs on that first album.

Anyway, really nice work, thanks for sharing!  Have a good one,
Bob

11 hours ago, garybrun said:

Well done.
Love the new wireless mic  😉

Ha!!  Totally.  The first two days of me shooting this turned out too dark to use.  I kept some of it (the strat stuff), but had to reshoot

the vocal thing. :)

4 hours ago, Joad said:

Great vocal, crunching guitar is awesome.

I don't own a wah, so I had to dust off my old POD X3 which I have an expression pedal for.  I forgot that you can definitely get some workable tones with that thing.  All that crunch/wah guitar is the POD dialed up with the little Marshall 18 watt combo and one of the POD overdrives.  Who knew?

15 hours ago, Bob Oister said:

Hi, Scott,

Killer job on this great cover and cool video!
😀

Excellent musicianship and dynamite work on the vocals, and it looks like you had a great time shooting the video.👍

I always liked Tonic but kind of lost track of them after "Lemon Parade", they had some good songs on that first album.

Anyway, really nice work, thanks for sharing!  Have a good one,
Bob

Thanks.  I don't really know any Tonic but this one and the other hit they had.  The original version of this song is so FAT sounding.  I tried to get it right, but there is some serious mojo on the kick or bass on that song.  Is it super cool sounding.

17 hours ago, sven450 said:

I don't own a wah, so I had to dust off my old POD X3 which I have an expression pedal for.  I forgot that you can definitely get some workable tones with that thing.  All that crunch/wah guitar is the POD dialed up with the little Marshall 18 watt combo and one of the POD overdrives.  Who knew?

Well it sounds killer through my speakers, good ear.

2 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

Excellent vocal - that what impressed me the most.  Your performance on all the instruments is true to the original song - very good job covering this tune.

Thanks for posting,

Thanks.  It was a fun one for sure!

On 4/25/2019 at 5:48 AM, daryl1968 said:

great recording - love your vocals. Looks like you had fun making the video

Thnks.  Its my second vid, and I have to say it is fun as hell to make videos.  Much easier that trying to get a mix right!

• Like 1