Eart guitars.

Shane_B.

I stopped at the other guitar store in town yesterday. I'm friends with the guy that works there and he showed me his new guitar he just got on Amazon. It's an Eart Headless GW-2. $327 bucks. Free shipping.

The picture doesn't do it justice. It's one of the nicest guitars I've ever seen. It has a natural finish that's beautiful. Real wood.

He said he didn't have to do a thing to it. It was perfectly set up from the factory in China. I plinked around on it a little but it was a righty. The best action I've ever felt on any guitar. No noise at all from the pups. Intonation was perfect.

Unreal for $327 bux. Tried to order a lefty ... yeah that didn't work out so well. 😞

It's readily available on Amazon.

20210615101445.jpg

11 hours ago, paulo said:

To me it looks like somebody dropped it and did their best to tidy up the damage with a jigsaw.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. 😊

This

i’ve never liked headless guitars, the wood pattern is ok, put that on a LP or a Strat/Tele and you’ve got my interest.

YMMV 

J

I agree about the jigsaw body style. And yeah that kind of veneer finish on an LP or Ibanez hollow body would be awesome. 

The action on this guitar was the best on any guitar I've ever touched. I don't known if it's due to the zero fret and or headlessness but it was the smoothest neck I've ever wrapped my hands around. That almost sounded creepy. Lol.

I'm checking out some Gretsch guitars now. They don't appear to be leftyphobic and have a very nice selection of lefty's.