setting up audio interface in cakewalk

m21

Hello everyone. I bought recently Komplete Audio 2 and I am not sure if set it up correctly. In the FIRST PHOTO I've got checked ASIO4ALL KA2 input and output. Shouldn't it be the one below? This ,,Komplete Audio ASIO Driver''? I can't even choose it. Don't know why. Ok now take a look at SECOND PHOTO. Every audio track must be KA2 1 + KA2 2 as input and output to master, am I right? Also could you check if input and output in the THIRD PHOTO is ok? It's a MIDI track. And please tell me is everything okay on the FOURTH PHOTO. 

ps one last question for people who got maschine sampler. did you also had problem with maschine crashing the whole time? like cpu is suddenly rising up and the sound is just crashing

1.thumb.png.7a3354e7ce80ab9a1e0a51bd91d7d034.png2.thumb.png.64febf662fcdeea302e61f907615a419.png3.thumb.png.c6ff0154d7375c2d04243ae5a57662e2.png4.thumb.png.efd63a85af6cf12f0a4455e8f2a3958a.png

Edited by m21
I forget to mention something :)

There should be at most one ASIO driver installed for a device.

Generic ASIO "drivers" such as ASIO4All should not be installed on a machine when an interface with a factory supplied ASIO driver is available.

The DAW can only use one ASIO driver at a time.

In order to change ASIO drivers both input and output settings must be deselected in preferences before making a new selection.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, scook said:

There should be at most one ASIO driver installed for a device.

Generic ASIO "drivers" such as ASIO4All should not be installed on a machine when an interface with a factory supplied ASIO driver is available.

The DAW can only use one ASIO driver at a time.

In order to change ASIO drivers both input and output settings must be deselected in preferences before making a new selection.

Ok thank You so much. So can I delete ASIO4ALL from my computer if it's useless?

22 minutes ago, m21 said:

So can I delete ASIO4ALL from my computer

Yes

The reason ASIO4All and other generic ASIO drivers were written and still exist are to run software that only support ASIO with hardware that have no ASIO driver or a poorly written ASIO driver.

All generic ASIO "drivers" including ASIO4All are wrappers for the native Windows drivers. They present the native Windows driver to the DAW as if they were ASIO drivers.

In the case where a working manufacturer supplied driver is available, ASIO4All is unnecessary and may cause problems.

When no ASIO driver is available (for example entry level Behringer interfaces that ship with ASIO4All) or the driver is not suitable for DAW use (for example the RealTek ASIO driver) CbB  can use native WASAPI and WDM Windows drivers.

• Like 1