Izotope Offer on Production Suite Pro

cclarry

I just recived a personal offer of $49 for a full year, and that include a 1 year Groove 3 pass!

Through August 31, you can get the first year of Music Production Suite Pro for only $49*, and get a full year of new features and enhancements across many of our most popular products including Ozone and RX. In addition, you get access to the exclusive members-only Control Room—a library of content designed to make you a better producer or mixer, constantly updated with new educational videos, samples and presets, and exclusive live events from renowned producers and engineers.

Music Production Suite Pro is packed with latest and greatest from iZotope including:

Ozone Pro for mastering 

RX Pro for Music for repair 

Nectar Pro for vocals 

Melodyne 5 essential for pitch correction

Neutron Pro for mixing 

Neoverb Pro for reverb

VocalSynth Pro for creative effects 

Tonal Balance Control Pro for translating mixes and masters

Insight Pro for metering and delivery 

Over 43 plug-ins and applications and counting

50+ educational videos and growing

Exclusive third-party partner offers 

12-month Groove3 All-Access Pass ($150 value)

*You will get Music Production Suite Pro for $49 for the first year. Your renewal price after the first year will be $199.90/year. If you choose to cancel after the first year, your projects will be preserved with the last settings you made. While you won't be able to edit the settings, the processing will be applied so that your projects still sound the same. All prices and offers are subject to change.

Check your emails!

Edited by cclarry

No thanks is my response right off the bat. The $49 price is sweet for sure. The $199 price is not attractive at all.

These products are great. Don't get me wrong. I use them, and think they are a valuable asset to me. 

But $199 to upgrade every year? Nah.

Just now, cclarry said:

It would be worth it just to get the 1 Year Groove 3 All Acess pass!

Agreed. The $49deal is really sweet with what you get for it. 

And the fact that if you do cancel,  your projects remain the same. That feature is welcomed in the subscription world.

• Like 2

2 questions (because I would purchase for Groove3):

1. does this purchase screw up your perpetual license?  I assume not IF you don't register it in your account?

2. can you transfer the subscription to a different email than used for purchase? IOW, sell it.

• Great Idea 1

7 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

2 questions (because I would purchase for Groove3):

1. does this purchase screw up your perpetual license?  I assume not IF you don't register it in your account?

2. can you transfer the subscription to a different email than used for purchase? IOW, sell it.

It would certainly be detrimental to Izotope if a "Subscription" messed with your Perpetual Liceneses.
To the best my knowledge you could not transfer it to a different email address because it would be
in the same email address as your other products, that is unless you sold your entire account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was going to join up for $99 until the lady in the chat told me it was only for one year. I may have rudely laughed and closed the window. I own pretty much every iZotope product already. Asking for several hundred a year after the first year? No thank you.

• Like 1

I think iZotope is overrated and they invest too much in sales promotion IMO. Lately I tested one function in RX Advanced (I own only Standard) that I am interested in: Wow & Flutter. The results for Wow were really disappointing! I had expected more! Maybe it works on full mixes, but on stems it's really unusable! And subscription for music production is a trap, unless you always finish your projects in short time and who does? 😆

• Like 1

I constantly ask myself this question when it comes to Izotope MPS, being an owner of MPS3

Am I that sh*t at this mixing/mastering game that without the latest subscription, the end product will be rubbish?

The answer has invariably been No

I did this in the hardware era and still produced quality stuff, I have done this in the software era and produced quality stuff.

Don't get me wrong The suite is impressive, I use Ozone a lot in addition to other plugins, but nothing here says without the pro version I cannot deliver a broadcast quality, professional result. It is the equivalent to walking on crutches before you have a leg injury just in case you have one in the future. You end up reliant on the crutches even though you don't actually need them :)

If Izotope had released Ozone, TBC, Insight and RX as a subscription model in the first place, they would have been swamped with sign ups, but for a mature (and brilliant I must add) product suite with little headroom for improvement, the words "Cash" and "Cow" come to mind.

Edited by Hatstand
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Inc Netflix, Prime, Sky/Sky Sports etc???

I binned Netflix when they increased the price after gaining 30 million extra customers due to lockdowns, which also meant that they spent next to nothing on new content, which led to them swimming in cash which then drove the share price up considerably. I figured that I would probably resub at some point that still left me up on the deal compared to if they had just let it be as it was, but I haven't really missed it TBH. Binned Sky before that because of their policy of giving far better deals to someone new that is  prepared to sign a 12 month contract than someone who had been paying for 20+ years. Prime...........good value of you already order lots of stuff, but I don't so as just a TV package it's not all that IMO.

Anyway, Izotope...........not a bad price, but no thanks. Putting Pro on the end of the name of products you already own may work for some, but not for me.

• Like 3

iZotope switching to software as service stimulated me to get the Mastering Bundle of FF + Pro-G, Saturn 2 and Timeless 3 as Ozone, Neutron and Nectar replacement. Valhalla Room, VintageVerb, Plate as a Neoverb replacement and last but not least SpectraLayers Pro as a semi-RX7 Standard replacement. My iZotope software is on sale. I already have Melodyne Studio, so their offer of Elements is of no interest to me.

iZotope opting for software as a service and abandoning the perpetual versions is not a nice move IMO.

Edited by Marina
Tiny correction
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1