PA Flash Sale - Baby Audio Super VHS

cclarry

JUST $28.99 TODAY!* 

SUPER-VHS-2899
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends August 12, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if

you add more plugins to your order. This product is excluded from dynamic discounts.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/x-baby-audio-super-vhs.html

15 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Won’t work on that one, I’m afraid, as there’s a minimum threshold. 

Only now I've noticed that the monthly PA voucher cancelled the previous one effectively bringing the price down from 39,99 to 14,99.

• Like 3

If you buy a few plugins from them, they will send you a monthly voucher starting from $25 and up. I have several of their plugins and I have received

a monthly voucher every month to entice me to buy another product.

Edited by Sent4th

39 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

where does one get a PA voucher? do they send them out to everyone or only peeps that bought something last month?

7 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

If you buy a few plugins from them, they will send you a monthly voucher starting from $25 and up. I have several of their plugins and I have received

a monthly voucher every month to entice me to buy another product.

The threshhold is spending $50 within a year.  https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/news/article/items/customer-loyalty-vouchers.html

Usually, the best time to buy is when they have a big sale (in the spring or in the fall), when they have most of the products on sale, and in addition, give out multiple $20 vouchers (usually 3) with no limit (though one at a time).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ALC said:

The threshhold is spending $50 within a year.  https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/news/article/items/customer-loyalty-vouchers.html

Usually, the best time to buy is when they have a big sale (in the spring or in the fall), when they have most of the products on sale, and in addition, give out multiple $20 vouchers (usually 3) with no limit (though one at a time).

It was a sad month this August getting "downgraded" from a $25 voucher to a $50 one.  I hoped this day wouldn't come but here we are.  I wonder what the tier was in spending I hit that triggered it.  

It is a very rare occassion the $50 ones seem worthwhile, as the mega sales where everything is discounted heavily they seem to skip on sending the personal vouchers.

The $25 vouchers plus regular $40 sales are the gold mine.  

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

It was a sad month this August getting "downgraded" from a $25 voucher to a $50 one.  I hoped this day wouldn't come but here we are.  I wonder what the tier was in spending I hit that triggered it.  

It is a very rare occassion the $50 ones seem worthwhile, as the mega sales where everything is discounted heavily they seem to skip on sending the personal vouchers.

The $25 vouchers plus regular $40 sales are the gold mine.  

I wonder if they'd give you a smaller one if you asked? 🤔

1 hour ago, mibby said:

I wonder if they'd give you a smaller one if you asked? 🤔

Haven't tried but I've seen post of others in the past that suggest they don't as the whole process is automated. 

Realistically I have so much good stuff from them, maybe this setback will curb the temptation.  

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

This has a way of self correcting.

For quite a while I had to deal with  $75 vouchers and was glad when I got a $50 vouchers again.

Expecting $25 vouchers sometime in the future.

• Like 1

I'm disputing the name of this plugin.

Super VHS - or SVHS  was some superior analog stereo sound when you laid it down inside the video track.

Still love the concept and I use one someone built for reaktor. 

A little wow, a little flutter, a lot of noise, good times.