Cool capo.

Shane_B.

The Franklin Strap capo.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IG0LG76/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_QBWD7BVTP8J9DBCJZNR1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

My old clamp style is getting grooves and needs to be replaced. Been thinking about these. The single pack is out of stock but the double pack is readily available.

I wish someone made a guitar that felt as good at the nut as they do capo'd at the 5th fret. Probably not possible. It's getting harder and harder for me to play without a capo because it hurts my hand too much. I tried to detune to not actually raise the key but it doesn't sound or feel the same.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Bapu said:

This is a cool capo too.

the-sopranos-quotes-15.jpg

(i.e. keeping it musical)

Never cared for Bruce and the boys. I've heard most folk from Jersey don't. Probably because of oversaturated airplay ... that continues to this day.

I got that way with XM Classic Vinyl for a while. I swear to God if one of their DJs played Riding The Storm Out one more flippin' time someone was gonna get a phone call and/or an email. Omg.

I was intrigued by the video in the OP and had an unused amazon gift card so I bought the 2 pack. The package arrived this morning and I've been playing with the roller capo for the last hour and I can report that it works just like in the video. So thanks for the link @Shane_B..

• Like 1