3 Months of Reason+ for $3!

cclarry

They are celebrating the release of Mimic Creative Sampler and the code was also sent out in the latest newsletter.  Note: *The campaign is valid until midnight 12/08/2021 CEST and cannot be combined with other coupon codes or any other offer.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I wonder how REASON+ is doing at €19.99 a month? For that you would want to be making good use of it .. €250 sheckles per annum

Me too.  I own 11 Suite.  I took a three month free "+" offer in May, then switched to the "3 for $3" on the first round in July.  I wonder when or IF the offers will fall away and they will survive on full price subscribers.   I am not seeing the value.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Me too.  I own 11 Suite.  I took a three month free "+" offer in May, then switched to the "3 for $3" on the first round in July.  I wonder when or IF the offers will fall away and they will survive on full price subscribers.   I am not seeing the value.

TBH I have Reason Intro 11 and that has the plugin where I can use all the reason instruments / efx inside CW if I like so I see no reason for reason+ :D

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Isn't that pretty much the same way with most subs? There are the diehards who will go for it. They are trying the Cakewalk model by offering stuff every month.  I think that's not a good road to travel and it takes away resources from developing a DAW.  Eventually you will see fewer updates and more paid upgrades. 

There's always this argument with these tactics is you don't have to buy the upgrade but how many people do that?