Behringer Studio XL Interface

cclarry

9 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I wonder if it has the same Midas preamps as their HD ones. It's nice, but it would be cool if they included a nicer one 🙃

In the gearnews message it' s confirmed,that the original Midas preamps are included.

I'm curious about the converter and the rtl.

Edited by Pragi
  • Like 1

On the link , that pic with the guy on a midas console controlling the fx sections makes me wonder why this section never comes to market like ssl uc1 ... same for the old sonnox one that was exellent .... 

Meh.  I have a UMC404HD in my junk box.  I was always frustrated with the poor output (not enough to drive my JBL powered monitors) even at max.  When I replaced it with a Focusrite Gen 3 that gives plenty of drive even at about 30% on the big knob, I also discovered that all of the occasional crackle that I was blaming on the DAW was gone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Meh.  I have a UMC404HD in my junk box.  I was always frustrated with the poor output (not enough to drive my JBL powered monitors) even at max.  When I replaced it with a Focusrite Gen 3 that gives plenty of drive even at about 30% on the big knob, I also discovered that all of the occasional crackle that I was blaming on the DAW was gone.

I have one which I got for a spares and repairs price, the caps on the outputs had blown. Replaced them and the thing is good as gold sounds like you might have suffered from the same output capacitor problem.

• Thanks 1

Nice,

Estimated to be at a selling price of about $249.00LPYXDWghnBaB9J3V3eDGbP-1200-80.jpg

Behringer Studio XL features

Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center

All-in-one master volume controller, source selector, monitor switcher and talkback box

2 state-of-the-art, Midas mic preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power

Audiophile 192 kHz 2x4 USB audio interface, perfect for computer-based studios

True VCA control for extremely precise level control and stereo tracking

6 inputs with level controls plus additional aux mix input and USB monitoring from your DAW

3 independent and adjustable monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors

Versatile talkback options with built-in and external microphone input with footswitch and level control

Convenient mono, mute and dim functions right at your fingertips

2 powerful headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls and source select switches

Zero-latency direct monitoring with controlled blending between direct inputs and cue mix sources

Quick-access aux input to connect your smartphone and music player for reference tracks

High-precision dual LED meters for perfect level overview

behringer-studio-xl-rear.jpg

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1