Free VST EQ with compare feature?

Yeah, I thought it might be that one, but I've been through the manual - https://docs.tokyodawn.net/nova-ge-manual - and I can't find any reference to the ability to compare two tracks. In the vid, a guitar and keyboard were shown on the same display (one blue and one red) and you could adjust the EQ on each separately.

I may just be searching for the wrong term in the documentation. There's a lot of it.

Edited by Mark Bastable

Maybe you're thinking of the sidechain kludge that lets you show use multiple inputs of SPAN to display two tracks. It's a clunky kluge, though, and more trouble than it's worth, IMO.

There are a number of products out there that do a much better job of this, and while not free they are fairly inexpensive. The best of those would be MMultiAnalyzer from Meldaproduction. It's $72 but periodically goes on sale for half that. Then there's the multi-channel version of SPAN, called SPAN Plus, for $45 and does 95% of what MMultiAnalyzer does. Both are very easy to use. Bluecat Audio's FreqAnalyst Multi is similar but adds a couple unique features for $99, and has been on sale in the past but less often than Melda's.