Do any of you know the inner measurement of Ikea Fredde PC desk?

Øyvind Skald

On 4/24/2019 at 12:33 AM, jesse g said:

It is for my studio in in my livingroom in my new apartment. They are still building it so i have to wait on moving in... it is much smaller than what I got now. So I have to put the DAW with 28" screen, a Native Instruments  S60 keyboard, 43 " media screen (I dont have TV) all in the same spot. There is also 2 setts of speakers and a center speaker that i wil have right under the media screen. 

I have to do it this way because it is a smaller apartment. But I have bought this one. So thats why. Better to own than rent, tho it really is the bank that owns it and noh me... lol

10 hours ago, ØSkald said:

It is for my studio in in my livingroom in my new apartment. They are still building it so i have to wait on moving in... it is much smaller than what I got now. So I have to put the DAW with 28" screen, a Native Instruments  S60 keyboard, 43 " media screen (I dont have TV) all in the same spot. There is also 2 setts of speakers and a center speaker that i wil have right under the media screen. 

I have to do it this way because it is a smaller apartment. But I have bought this one. So thats why. Better to own than rent, tho it really is the bank that owns it and noh me... lol

Sklad,

Once you you move in and set up, post a picture of it so we can see how it turned out.    I wish you well with the move and the new set up.

• Like 1

I don't have that model from Ikea, but have had the 'Jerker' desk for the past 10-15 years. It's been an excellent desk for my DAW and the adjustable shelves has been extremely useful. Currently, I have my Alesis keyboard on the desk, studio monitors on adjustable mini shelves, and plenty of room for all my other gear. I don't know if they still make it, but highly recommended it (BTW, that pic is not my studio :)). Best of luck with your new setup!!

power_all_4.jpg

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Like your little fan

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

You should never call it little.

Just 'powerful'.

Okay :)                                    I will say I'm blown away by your wit Bapu😀