Neil Peart Kit for Cakewalk Session Drummer

cclarry

Sonic Reality apparently produced this one for Cakewalk Session Drummer 3. Interesting that it's still available for sale. I have the Neil Peart kit for SampleTank. :)

In 2001 Kerzner and Sonic Reality collaborated with IK Multimedia to offer the sounds he created for keyboard workstations via computer software. Producing a majority of the sound range for the first comprehensive software rompler virtual instrument called "SampleTank"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Reality

The SampleTank Neil Peart library would qualify for GB at the $79.99 level.

I do not recall ever seeing crossgrade prices for any instrument libraries. Just for the instruments and effects.

Edited by abacab

1 minute ago, abacab said:

Then you are all set!

By the way, I've seen 2 live Rush concerts with Neil. He was probably the best rock drummer ever! 😎

Agreed!  3 of the Greatest Musician's ever...and together...40+ years of unstoppable!
THAT is how you know that musicians really LOVE what they do!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, abacab said:

Just that PROBABLY not everyone would agree with me. I mean for some, it may be Ringo, LOL!

Ringo was a FAR BETTER Drummer than most give him credit for....no Neil Peart, but still a VERY STRONG drummer!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Ringo was a FAR BETTER Drummer than most give him credit for....no Neil Peart, but still a VERY STRONG drummer!

Even though he may not have been the best drummer in The Beatles*, he was the best drummer for them.

Edited by Magic Russ
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1