Kuassa Amplifikation Lancaster

rcklln

https://www.kuassa.com/available-now-amplifikation-lancaster/

The Charm of British Chime and Jangly Sound. The AC30 Inspired Amplifikation Lancaster is now available at Intro Price!

Amplifikation Lancaster is available now for purchase through our website and selected resellers at intro price of $25 (valid for purchases until August 22nd, 2021. Normal Price: $49). It’s also the latest addition for their Amplifikation 360 Bundle thus it is also available for free for complete A360 Bundle owners.

This time, we take one step further in translating the inspirations of Vox Amplifiers* to recreate its original tone and feel throughout the decades, making distinct sounds from the 70’s, 90’s and late 2000’s accessible for guitarists. In addition, a parallel signal path from the normal and top boost channel similar with the jumpered mod gives the amp more mojo from the tone sought after by many guitarists. A treble booster pedal FX is also included giving the plugin a total modern incarnation of the original hardware setup. 

Vox AC30 were built as the demand for louder amps increased in the late 50s where the rock and roll culture began to shine. Known for its bell-like chime and bright jangly sound, undoubtedly the Vox AC30 is very influential in defining the sound of the British movement with the faces of The Beatles, Queen, The Who, The Clash, Ritchie Blackmore, Oasis, U2, and Radiohead.

Consistently in production for more than 50 years, the Vox AC30 went through many incarnations and models throughout its history of different holders. We took three of their most distinguishable tones and compiled them into one amp to rule them all: Amplifikation Lancaster

Key Features

NEW! Range Master Style Treble Booster: Inseparable with the AC30’s tone. Modified to fully match the Lancaster’s tone.

NEW! Parallel signal path for the Normal Channel and Top Boost Channel. Use both channels simultaneously, similar to ‘jumpered’  Vox* AC30.

3 amp types, taken from different eras of Vox* AC30s:

Lancaster A: Late 2000’s AC30. Breaks up and overdrives early. Raw and raucous.

Lancaster B: 1990s Limited Edition AC30. Fat and slightly compressed. Sounds thick with overdrive or distortion.

Lancaster 😄 Modified 1970s AC30. Cleaner sound with huge headroom, instantly recognizable for that loud jangly tone.

Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.

Low pass and high pass filters.

Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Vox combo amps.

Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, C&T Naked Eye*, Royer* 121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103.

Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.

Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter

New top view interface for lifelike guitar playing experience

Straightforward and easy to use interface

Supports up to 8x Oversampling.

Availability

Amplifikation Lancaster is available as VST, VST3, Audio Unit, AAX, A360 modules, and as Standalone App, while the Rack Extension version will be released soon after.

More info: https://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-lancaster/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I really like the Kuassa stuff.  I picked up a few more recently on their last sale, but I think I'm going to bide my time and wait for a BIG sale (or until I have the $$ to spend) on the A360 to get the lot.

The music for the Kuassa demos is up there with the Kush Audio tracks in my book.   I just love his playing!  (I think Dimi is is name.)  It sells plugins too!  😎

• Like 2

And down the rabbit hole I went...  (This is actually related to this Kuassa thread! )

https://nalbantov.com/biography/

From reading the bio on @filo's link above, Dimi met Kuassa's founder "Aradaz" and used his FREE Amp to record his 2nd album in 2008. (links are on that page)

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/aradaz_amp_crunch_by_aradaz

It looks like he's done stuff for IK, Overloud and NI too!

-------

PS. That FREE amp doesn't seem to be available anymore. Most likely it became this?

https://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-lite/

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Covered by Amplitube and Amplitube Brian May

That's the beauty of the virtual world, I can own as many amps as I would want to IRL without taking up floor space. Especially at 25 bones, it's a no brainer. 😉 

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, mibby said:

I really like the Kuassa stuff

Me too I use their amp sims a lot and was excited to see this! I am demoing it  and will definately pick it up just waiting to see if the resellers knock a couple of extra bucks off the price.

35 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Especially at 25 bones, it's a no brainer. 😉 

I agree!

• Like 1

WTH? I buy it yesterday for $25 and today I get an email from Kuassa:

Dear Amplifikation 360 Bundle Completists,

Congratulations! Since you have completed all the products inside Amplifikation 360, you are eligible to get our newest product: Amplifikation Lancaster, for free!

Please kindly go through these steps to claim your free license:

blah blah blah

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bapu said:

WTH? I buy it yesterday for $25 and today I get an email from Kuassa:

Dear Amplifikation 360 Bundle Completists,

Congratulations! Since you have completed all the products inside Amplifikation 360, you are eligible to get our newest product: Amplifikation Lancaster, for free!

Please kindly go through these steps to claim your free license:

blah blah blah

Email them.