TH3 Amp Sims Demo - Rock & Metal Tones

Playlist below. These are raw tones, no processing, compression or EQ. This is to show new users how these amps can be used to produce some very nice tones for free! 11 amps in total are demonstrated, each through 10 different cabinets.

Look in link description area for each amp,  click "Show More" to view linked timeline stamps to each cabinet.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaXOVgCVK3CCNq5LM_7FDPAUVgAHlV2ss

Edited by Andy Pomeroy
Updated Playlist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2019 at 9:59 PM, Andy Pomeroy said:

Playlist below. These are raw tones, no processing, compression or EQ. This is to show new users how these amps can be used to produce some very nice tones for free! 11 amps in total are demonstrated, each through 10 different cabinets.

Look in link description area for each amp,  click "Show More" to view linked timeline stamps to each cabinet.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaXOVgCVK3CCNq5LM_7FDPAUVgAHlV2ss

Are you playing your actual guitar into those Amps, or are you using something else  as a sound source?

Edited by Toddskins

Toddskins,

I quad tracked the guitars, I recorded four separate channels for one part. I panned one hard right, one hard left, one 80% right and one 80% left. I used a '78 Les Paul Custom with a DiMarzio Super Distortion (1970's) Humbucker in the bridge pickup and a stock Gibson Humbucker in the neck position. Pickup selector in the middle. The guitar is direct into a Behringer Xenyx Q802 mixer with on-board compression applied. The output is via USB to a Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audigy sound card.

So to begin the process I set up my first track with THC loaded into the FX area on the track, and chose an amp and cabinet combination that I liked. I recorded the first track with the metronome on. Then muted that track and proceeded to record three more tracks the same way, muting the previous track each time. Since THC is only being applied as an effect, the actual audio from the guitar is a raw, clean guitar track direct from the input source. 

• Like 1