SampleTank 4 (4.04) Review/Preview

Well after working through some of my computer issues, I thought I would have some fun and put a short demo/preview together.
This is a little rough and I want to do a more in depth playthrough/review in the near future but thought this would get the ball rolling.

You can check it out here:

Looking forward to being able to make lots more music and inspiration with SampleTank 4.

Thanks everyone and have a most Joyous Easter (Resurrection) weekend!

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Thanks 3

On 4/24/2019 at 12:22 PM, InstrEd said:

Nice video and playing!

Skipped on the intro pricing so I'll have to wait for a sale to upgrade. It took Sampletank 3 a while before it was usable for me. Didn't want to go through this with Sampletank 4.

Agreed! Simeon did an excellent job on this.

Sorry to hear you missed out on the intro pricing. If you'd like any help figuring out the best way to upgrade, feel free to shoot me a PM with your IK user name, and I can see what I can do to help. I can check into any upgrade or crossgrade pricing you may qualify for and how many Jam Points you can use to discount your software. To stay up to do date with our latest products and promotions sign up for our mailing list here.

I do want to assure you in the meantime that SampleTank 4 is ready to go. With the latest updates in Version 4.0.4, we've fine tuned everything for optimal performance. Feel free to read more on the SampleTank 4.0.4 update here.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...