Jump to content
Larry Shelby

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Should I take a seventh dip ?

Do you even need to ask? Hehe

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it worth taking a product I already have like AT5 and then trying to sell the license I paid for? Even if I get $20 it’s better than nothing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Reach 10,000 participants by the end of August, and we'll extend the Group Buy through September! Only a few days to go and a couple of friends could help push us past the goal line. So spread the word. And don't forget, you can make a second purchase to raise the counter and double up on FREE software!"

 

HAHA!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

Thx. Even though  I’ve gotten all of T-Racks except Comprexxor at this point, my base is just the regular T-Racks. Was wondering if getting Deluxe as a freebie with ARC has any benefit at all to me. Hmm..

I use Tracks. Dont have Comprexxor. My latest obsession is the EQ emulations. I think they are great tools. The Neve stuff is great. I also picked up the SSL Bus Compressor today and did a A/B test with the NI Bus Comp. The IKM blows it out of the water.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

"Reach 10,000 participants by the end of August, and we'll extend the Group Buy through September! Only a few days to go and a couple of friends could help push us past the goal line. So spread the word. And don't forget, you can make a second purchase to raise the counter and double up on FREE software!"

 

HAHA!!!

Vulcan nerve pinch is also not off limits…use to your advantage..

image.png.e85fc895bce252ae0891904e3c7ade8c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kevin H said:

Vulcan nerve pinch is also not off limits…use to your advantage..

image.png.e85fc895bce252ae0891904e3c7ade8c.png

With the right eye, this could be sensual.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

"Reach 10,000 participants by the end of August, and we'll extend the Group Buy through September! Only a few days to go and a couple of friends could help push us past the goal line. So spread the word. And don't forget, you can make a second purchase to raise the counter and double up on FREE software!"

 

HAHA!!!

those-are-rookie-numbers.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bapu said:

209

"That's what I'm hearing"

Really Ed I thought that is what you are seeing 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I use Tracks. Dont have Comprexxor. My latest obsession is the EQ emulations. I think they are great tools. The Neve stuff is great. I also picked up the SSL Bus Compressor today and did a A/B test with the NI Bus Comp. The IKM blows it out of the water.

Also don't underestimate the British Channel. Besides the EQ it has kicking dynamics section that can really twist the sound. Great for soundshaping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay success tonight at the $149.99 level ( $104.99) with Jam Points. Now I should have plenty of items to choose.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

With the right eye, this could be sensual.

Hahah whatever it takes….let’s get to 10k.  No judgement here, anything goes for the greater good from the left or from the right hehe

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Also don't underestimate the British Channel. Besides the EQ it has kicking dynamics section that can really twist the sound. Great for soundshaping.

yeah.. picked up white channel. it's great. picking up the british next.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...