IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

11 minutes ago, Greg said:

Hi - does Sampletron 2 count count as a qualifying or free product? 

also, can the new comprexxor be  one of the free choice?

I picked both Sampletron 2 crossgrade and complexxor as freebies based on my Amplitube 5 upgrade ($199 tier).

comprexxoror is only $129 so if you go with Sampletron 2 as qualifying product (@$199) you could then get comprexxor as freebie since it’s $129.  But look at this thread how to use gear credits and jam points to maximize savings.

Edited by kevin H
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Greg said:

Is anything excluded or limited in any way? Does electro magnetic count as 199 or 149?  I thought I was sitting this one out but I guess not :)

Bundles are not included in freebies so for electromagnetik each of the four would eat a freebie.  If you go to group buy page you can see price for the bundle to qualify for group buy but it’s only at $149 so depending what you are after for me at least $199 tier made more sense.

4 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

They could probably increase buy ins if they would let people merge their freebies to a higher  tier. 

Like offering to use 3 or 4 $99 tier freebies to get a $199 tier one. 

Nice, if I could get Sampltron2 that way! 😁

11 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Thanks Peter. I stopped at the FAQ search because I knew my question could not be solved by a FAQ. I just wanted an email address I could write to.

I did use IK-->Contact Us on the website. I assume my question will be forwarded to the correct person.

Yes, that will be sent to the proper people.

10 hours ago, Greg said:

Hi - does Sampletron 2 count count as a qualifying or free product? I thought it didn’t for some reason, but clicking on qualifying product on the web site seems to show it as an option. 

also, can the new comprexxor be  one of the free choice?

those two are the main things I don’t have. 

thanks. 

SampleTron 2 qualifies as either entry or free choice.  Comprexxor too.

• Like 1

Quick question just to be sure, I know that if I wanted the T-RackS Leslie and I bought in at the Lurssen level, that is possible when/if number 7 hits. But what if I buy another item (like Mic Room), would that entitle me for another go at  6 freebies, but then for the 49 tier?

Just now, Nick Blanc said:

Quick question just to be sure, I know that if I wanted the T-RackS Leslie and I bought in at the Lurssen level, that is possible when/if number 7 hits. But what if I buy another item (like Mic Room), would that entitle me for another go at  6 freebies, but then for the 49 tier?

Yes...whatever price you buy in, you'll get freebies of equal, or lesser, value!